Churches are too often only known for what they're against. But at Eastpointe, we want you to know what we're FOR.
We desire to be a church that doesn't point out problems in our community, but seeks to solve them instead. We're interested in partnerships, cheering each other on, and advocating for those who have tangible needs.
We believe we have more in common than you may think. After all, we enjoy the same restaurants, sports teams, city life, and parks and recreation spots as you! Let's put aside any differences we may have and unite in what we're FOR.
We're FOR our community- Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Gahanna, New Albany, Jersey, Licking Heights, Whitehall, Pickerington, and everyone in between and beyond.
We're FOR you, because God is FOR you.
Want to participate? Here's how!
- Keep an eye out for those in the community doing an awesome job of serving others. Maybe it's a local small business, your server at your favorite restaurant, a good samaritan, the local fire station, your trash collectors, or someone else you encounter regularly or spontaneously.
- Tell them you appreciate their service, that you'd love to give them a shout out on social media, and would like a quick picture to post.
- Explain that your church is encouraging you to highlight those in the community who are serving others because we want to be known for what we're FOR, not against.
- Post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, tagging us, tagging them (if they have a business page), and using the hashtag #FORtheEastside
- BOOM! You've just made someone's day and shown your community that we are FOR them!